[racket] Bug report against current release?

From: Mason Loring Bliss (mason at blisses.org)
Date: Tue Aug 2 20:32:03 EDT 2011

Is there any point to reporting a bug against the last release? My wife
downloaded a nightly build on her Mac, and in the nightly build, she can
paste pictures from HTDPv2 into DrRacket. With the release (MacOS Intel) the
paste didn't work. I'm not sure what the status of the old release is once
the new one's out. I'm also not strictly sure that pasting pictures is
*supposed* to work in the current-as-of-today release.

Thanks in advance for guidance.

(Anyway, I've got her transforming animate values to get her rocket to move in
different directions. It's fun watching her command of the variables
developing.)

--
Mason Loring Bliss             mason at blisses.org            Ewige Blumenkraft!
(if awake 'sleep (aref #(sleep dream) (random 2))) -- Hamlet, Act III, Scene I