[racket] OT: SU(2) and friends

From: Paul Ellis (pellis at london.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 23 12:58:51 EDT 2011

Many thanks, Hendrik. That's closer to what I was hoping to find.
Manning makes a couple of references to complex numbers (I'm looking for
something like this, but primarily for two complex dimensions; however,
this should provide a route in).

The pdf download version doesn't seem to work (either open or save); The
online version's readable, but as it's available on Amazon, I've just
ordered a copy.

Again, thanks - Paul