[racket] OT: SU(2) and friends

From: Hendrik Boom (hendrik at topoi.pooq.com)
Date: Fri Apr 22 15:47:09 EDT 2011

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 12:35:52PM -0700, Gregory Woodhouse wrote about
clifford algebras and such.

This discussion is completely off topic on the Racket main=ling list,
but please don't stop.  I find it fascinating.  I would ask everyone in
this thread to prefix the subject with OT: so that those who are
uninterested can skip it easily.

-- hendrik