[racket] Dynamic requiring syntax-transformers

From: Eric Dobson (eric.n.dobson at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 18 19:04:04 EDT 2011

I am trying to find a way to get a hold of a syntax-transformer from
an exported syntax binding of a module. I cannot seem to do this with
dynamic require because it wants to return the result of calling the
syntax transformer. Is there anyway to achieve this? My end goal is to
have the value of the binding be a struct with a procedure property,
so that it works like normal syntax transformers but that the value
has more structure than a procedure for documentation.

-Eric

Posted on the users mailing list.