[racket] DrScheme hangs under Ubuntu 11.04?

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 11 16:14:59 EDT 2011

Thanks for the report! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to replicate
the problem in a 32-bit Ubuntu 11.04 beta 1 installation.

Can you try running `drracket' in a Terminal window, and when DrRacket
gets stuck, hit Ctl-C in in the Terminal window? That should generate a
stack trace that you could report back to the list (or just me). It
might not be enough information, but it's worth a try.

Thanks,
Matthew