[racket] Question about modules

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 7 15:25:38 EDT 2011

This doesn't seem to help with the problem facing planet, namely how
to tell if it is safe to instantiate a module twice or not. Planet can
already instantiate both modules fine -- it just need to know it is
safe to do so.

In your A/Z example, the question is if A and Z communicate B version
1 values to B version 2 or not (well, planet actually want to know if
B version 1 can cope with B version 2 values coming back to it or not,
roughly).

Robby