[racket] Order of executing required modules

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 5 10:57:29 EDT 2011

I don't think that there is any particular reason for that specific
order, but there is a reason not to rely on any order. Specifically,
if you ever get one of those other files requiring each other, then
this will disrupt the order you see. For example, if both test-a.rkt
and test-z.rkt require test-l.rkt, then test-l.rkt will run before
either of them.

Robby