[racket] define-values: cannot re-define a constant: string-trim

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 2 18:09:06 EDT 2011

That is part of an optimization that Racket does. It sometimes sees
that your function won't be modified in the source and then inlines it
for performance. You attempting to re-define it like that would
violate that assumption so there's an extra check that prevents this
(or else some calls to that function would still (effectively) call
the old one).

Perhaps you should just hit "Run" again after modifying the file.
That's the safest thing. And performance problems can often be helped
by making smaller files.

hth,
Robby