[racket] Scribble + dynamically entering a file

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 29 07:24:53 EDT 2010

At Wed, 29 Sep 2010 14:40:17 +0530, Ishaan Singh wrote:
> I'm new here, but went through the documentation and couldn't find an answer
> to this so was wondering:
> If I want to write a scribble file and somehow 'include' a text file by just
> referencing the name of that text file, is it possible?
> I want to do this to set up an example and add scheme codes '.ss' but want
> to make it such that if i make changes to the scheme code in the .ss files,
> and then re-execute scribble --html, the updated code should be embedded in
> the generated html file.

See "collects/scribblings/guide/modfile.rkt".

The "modfile.rkt" module defines a `racketmodfile' form that is like
`racketmod', but `racketmodfile' takes the content to typeset from a
file.

Something like that is probably what you want. In fact, let me know how
what you wanted differs, because I should add a suitably general form
of `racketmodfile' in the Scribble libraries.

Posted on the users mailing list.