[racket] check-expect gui mode in Pretty Big language

From: Charles Rich (rich at WPI.EDU)
Date: Sun Sep 26 21:54:45 EDT 2010

Hi all,

A year ago, I used

   (require test-engine/scheme-gui)

in Pretty Big for my students to get the same gui behavior as they
were used to in the HtDP student languages.  When I try that now in
DrRacket 5.0.1 (Mac Snow Leopard), I get the message for failed tests
in the Interaction area instead of a pop-up window.   The only thing
that is poor about this (other than consistency with old
behavior---which is no big deal) is that you can no longer click on
the line number to go directly to the failing test case.

Any advice?

Thanks, -Chuck

--
Dr. Charles Rich, Professor of Computer Science
Interactive Media and Game Development

Email: rich at wpi.edu   Phone: 508-831-5945   Fax: 508-831-5776
Home: http://www.cs.wpi.edu/~rich

Posted on the users mailing list.