[racket] Typed Racket blows a gasket on seeing a keyword

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 24 22:41:53 EDT 2010

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 9:15 PM, Shriram Krishnamurthi <sk at cs.brown.edu> wrote:
> I don't know whether this is considered a "bug", so I'm not going to
> annoy anyone by submitting a bug report,

I don't speak for other people on this, but I always prefer bug
reports if you think there's a problem with Typed Racket.  It's much
easier for me to manage that way.

>  but I sure feel like I
> angered the gods:

Unfortunately, TR doesn't currently support the definition of
keyworded functions, primarily because their expansion is quite
complex.  That sadly also leads to this error message.  I'll see about
changing the default `define' and `lambda' to reject keywords for now.
--
sam th
samth at ccs.neu.edu

Posted on the users mailing list.