[racket] Bug report: collects/htdp/hangman.rkt

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 21 09:58:26 EDT 2010

I've fixed the problem that was introduced when signatures were added,
but there seem to be other problems with the teachpack.

If someone would be kind enough to provide a test case (a sample
non-"solution" that at least runs) I'll keep working on it and put it
into drdr so that we don't have this problem going forward.

Robby