[racket] Racket VM

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sun Sep 19 01:44:35 EDT 2010

Mathew Kurian wrote at 09/19/2010 01:25 AM:

> For java,  you just put in javac filename.java, etc. Is there
> something like that I can implement for Racket?

If you want to compile Racket code from the OS command prompt, I think
you want this manual:

http://docs.racket-lang.org/raco/

Better yet, go to the copy of the documentation that's on your computer,
rather than the one on the Web.  This documentation will be one of your
best friends.  You can get to it from the DrRacket menu item "Help ->
Help Desk".  Then click on the "raco" manual link or search for "raco".

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/