[racket] Java Conversion Utility [very very early stages]

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sat Sep 18 23:22:22 EDT 2010

Shriram Krishnamurthi wrote at 09/18/2010 09:47 PM:
> Moby does interface with several Android services.  You can write a problem that responds to shakes and GPS signals and what not.  It's not just for computing factorials.

This is neat as a playground for students, but -- at the risk of being a
stodgy industry grunt -- what I would want for most Android app
development is all the real Android APIs.

Could you say, offhand: would that mostly be a matter of writing simple
glue code for all the API, or is it harder than that?

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/