[racket] Racket ==> Java Conversion Utility [very very early stages]

From: Mathew Kurian (bluejamesbond at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 18 18:31:21 EDT 2010

Hey,

How are you all? I hope everybody is doing great.

Well, I have been recently working on a Racket ==> Java Converter, which I
was inspired by both Racket's Universe.ss (AWESOMEST!!!!! FEATURE ON ANY
LANG) and also the Teach Racket Reach Java Workshops.
In the end, it should be able to compile both Racket and Java code, and also
convert to Java.

LINKS TO SCREENSHOTS:
WEB PLAYER<http://img256.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=startupk.png>
INDIVIDUALLY [PIC1] <http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/7678/startupk.png>
INDIVIDUALLY [PIC 2] <http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/1540/settingsw.png>
INDIVIDUALLY [PIC 3] <http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8507/buildl.png>

Its in its early stages, but it would be great if I could get some
critiques, such as color schemes, organization, etc.

Again, it is you all who have mastered the languages, so I thought it would
a good idea to get ideas from the experienced.

I hope writing a quick review/ critique wont be too much of trouble.

Thank you

Sincerely,

Mathew Kurian