[racket] Getting program options/arguments?

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 16 09:26:41 EDT 2010

If so, to develop the program, open the language dialog in DrRacket (cmd L) and ask for details.
In the text box for "command line arguments ..." enter some strings between the parentheses, like this:

  #("hello" "1" "#t")

and click OK
In the definitions window, enter

  #lang racket
  (define argv (current-command-line-arguments))
  (displayln argv)

Click RUN. Look at argv, and it will print the argv vector -- just like in other PLs.

To run the program, create an executable, see Racket executable.

At the command line, type

 $ ./foo hello 1 #t

assuming you saved the above program in foo.rkt and created the (stand-alone) executable in the local folder .