[racket] Getting program options/arguments?

From: Isaiah Gilliland (jonsulred at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 16 07:59:13 EDT 2010

I know many programs that accept input while calling the program like:
"program -o option" I'd really like to use this for my next few projects but
I'm not even really sure where to even look for information. I've been
scouring the racket I/O docs and even the r6rs docs, but haven't found
anything for this in the I/O sections. I've tried playing around with
creating input ports and everything but they don't get the parameters :/
I was hoping there was somebody out there that can point me in the right
direction lol

Thank alot