[racket] Looking for feedback on code style

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Fri Sep 10 17:21:23 EDT 2010

(select 3 '(1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 6 6 7 7))
with  <http://programmingpraxis.com/2009/12/11/selection/>
http://programmingpraxis.com/2009/12/11/selection/ runs into an infinite
loop.
I think shuffling beforehand is not enough. The pivot element must be
choosen randomly from the remaining list of numbers for each next partition.
Jos

  _____