[racket] Literate Programming and Scribble

From: Hugh Myers (hsmyers at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 10 16:44:15 EDT 2010

Time passes regards MathML:

Of the major web browsers, recent versions of Gecko browsers (e.g.,
Firefox and Camino)[5], WebKit browsers (e.g., Chrome and Safari) and
the Opera web browser support MathML natively.

Opera, since version 9.5, supports MathML for CSS profile,[6][7] but
is unable to position diacritical marks properly.[8] Prior to version
9.5 it required User JavaScript or custom stylesheets to emulate
MathML support.[9]

Internet Explorer does not support MathML natively. Support can be
added by installing the MathPlayer plugin.

WebKit-based browsers such as Chrome and Safari currently provide
support for MathML[10] in their latest nightly builds[11][12].

The KHTML-based Konqueror currently does not provide support for MathML.[13]

Doesn't seem like that much of a barrier any longer...

--hsm