[racket] runtime-path + dynamic-require ?

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 10 10:34:36 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Previously I was using runtime-paths for all images, docs,
and files that I used in some project, so that once it is compiled,
everything works fine, all files are correctly included in the distribution.

But now I want to use the framework/splash lib, which needs my code
to be required by `dynamic-require', which means that the ".rkt" files will
also need to be distributed.
But then things work differently, it seems: compilation won't see paths
declared with `define-runtime-path' of dynamically required source files
(which is understandable).

So now, how do I make things work with `dynamic-require' ?
Do all paths need to be defined as runtime-paths in my "splash.rkt",
to use only normal relative paths in dynamically required files?
Or can I get completely rid of runtime-path?

Also, the dynamically required files require planet packages (that are
not in my "splash.rkt"), and I'm not sure how to handle that either.

Any hint is welcome,
Laurent