[racket] embedding Racket

From: Sergey Khorev (sergey.khorev at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 24 04:23:29 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to port embedding application to Racket 5.0.1, I've
stumbled upon access violation right inside scheme_main_setup.
Sample code is below, build it with cl -I <path-to-racket> /Zi -debug
a.c libracket3m_89or8o.lib (works ok with mzscheme 4.x).

I've re-read manual could not find anything pointing to extra steps
required for Racket. Am I missing something?

a.c:
#define MZ_PRECISE_GC

# include <schvers.h>
# include <scheme.h>

    static int
mzscheme_env_main(Scheme_Env *env, int argc, char **argv)
{
}

int main()
{
  scheme_main_setup(1, mzscheme_env_main, 0, NULL);
  return 0;
}

--
Sergey Khorev
Can anybody think of a good tagline I can steal?