[racket] Emacs-style keybindings in Windows

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 21 07:43:41 EDT 2010

> ... while we're on the subject, I see that M-( does in DrRacket what
> it does in Emacs: inserts a () and leaves the insertion point between
> them.   Splendid!   But I can't figure out how to do what Emacs does
> when I type M-), namely: move point across one closing paren, without
> inserting any.   Is there an equivalent for that?

Not that I know of, but your description doesn't *quite* match the
description (or behavior) of M-), either:

M-) runs `move-past-close-and-reindent'

`move-past-close-and-reindent' is an interactive compiled Lisp function
  -- loaded from "/misc/src/release/xemacs-21.4.22-1/build/lisp/lisp.elc"
(move-past-close-and-reindent)

Documentation:
Move past next `)', delete indentation before it, then indent after it.

Shriram

Posted on the users mailing list.