[racket] "HtDP-style" sound exercises

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Mon Oct 18 15:56:24 EDT 2010

Am I allowed to use the HtDP brand name :)?

Online at

http://www.brinckerhoff.org/clements/csc123-fa10/sound-primer/sound-primer.html

I have about a dozen pages of HtDP-style text+exercises built on top of my RSound planet package.  The challenge is how to deal with generating sounds: do you use vectors, explicit for, or HOF? If the latter, do you use lambda or local?  I'll be interested to see if anyone can think of something obvious that I've missed.

Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions that you have!

John

P.S.: these exercises assume familiarity with a number of my library functions: I'm betting that the people on this list will be able to immediately infer the meanings of things like "rsound-frames".