[racket] How to use typed/racket within Emacs and scheme top level ???

From: Scott McLoughlin (scottmcl66 at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 18 00:15:31 EDT 2010

  Typed racket at the repl still isn't working for me.

Even using  "racket -I /typed racket", I still cannot create
simple structures from within the the racket repl.

Here is a transcript from a Windows cmd.com session (just
to take Emacs and Quack out of the equation for now).

C:\Documents and Settings\scottmcl>racket -I typed/scheme
Welcome to Racket v5.0.1.
 > (struct: Foo ([i : Integer]))
stdin::0: dtsi*: expected struct name at: Foo in: (dtsi* () Foo ((i :
Integer)) #:maker Foo)

  === context ===
C:\Program
Files\Racket\collects\syntax\private\stxparse\runtime-prose.rkt:27:0
C:\Program Files\Racket\collects\racket\private\misc.rkt:74:7

The same definition and a following expression - (Foo 10) - type-check,
compile and evaluate perfectly well in DrRacket using  #lang typed/scheme
and just clicking the 'Run' button.

Thanks much for any and all advice!!!

Scott