[racket] ftp connexion

From: scouic (scouic at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 16 09:14:32 EDT 2010

sorry, first message has not been sent : this is it :
Hi all,

I have a little problem for ftp connexion : i want to download my_file.txt
at example.com/upload/my_file.txt in my current directory : this is my code
:
(define cd (current-directory))
(define foo (ftp-establish-connection "example.com" 21 "username"
"pAsswOrd"))
(ftp-cd foo "upload")
(ftp-download-file foo (build-path cd) "my_file.txt")
(ftp-close-connection foo)
(printf "my_file has been downloaded")

This is ok, my_file.txt is now on my current directory. Now, i write some
text with racket in my file, and i want, when it's finish, upload this new
file in my server, so replace example.com/upload/my_file.txt

However, i think (ftp-upload-file ... ) doesn't exists in racket, so how can
i upload my file ?
i have written a bash file (ubuntu) and a batch file (windows) who upload
my_file.txt on my server. Can i launch, for example in windows,
ftp-upload.bat via racket for upload my file on my server ?

thanks,
mw

-----

thanks neil, but i don't know how to write this procedure ... and where can
i found the code from the others ftp functions for help me
you say use http uploading, this is possible in scheme ?
can you explain me how to do this ?

thanks
,mw