[racket] small fun racket tool coding project for someone

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 14 10:53:38 EDT 2010

This would be nice to happen, but one warning: Check Syntax's red is
not foolproof. If some macro picks up the lexical context from one
identifier and drops it on another one, Check Syntax may not notice
that the program needs one of the requires. Also, if one of the
requires does something to initialize some state, Check Syntax may not
notice.

In other words, you may not save as much of that day as you'd like ....

Robby