[racket] How to use typed/racket within Emacs and scheme top level ???

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Thu Oct 14 01:39:12 EDT 2010

I think probably you need to invoke the interpreter like "racket -il
typed/racket".

I just uploaded a new version of Quack that adds this as one of the
options by default: http://www.neilvandyke.org/quack/

If you've already run Quack from your Emacs, then to get these new
default settings, you will probably have to do" "M-x quack-customize
RET", find the "Quack Programs" item, click on its "State" button, and
select "Erase Customization".

Also, know that using Quack to load a file that defines a module into
the REPL is not the same thing as "require"-ing the module.  DrRacket
makes this a bit easier than Quack does.  (Someday I might get more time
to spend on Quack, and make this easier.)

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/