[racket] print-graph, DrRacket, and command-line REPL

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 13 22:27:25 EDT 2010

In the "use language declared in the source" language if I click the
show sharing checkbox in the details section of the language dialog
and run this program:

  #lang racket
  (define x (list 1))
  (list x x)

Then I see this output:

Were you doing something else?

(also I think that probably drracket should repect the print-graph
parameter is print mode, but I'm not sure)

Robby