[racket] Servlets and forms

From: Markku Rontu (markku.rontu at iki.fi)
Date: Mon Oct 11 15:15:24 EDT 2010

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 9:59 PM, Jay McCarthy <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com>wrote:

> I anticipate we'd want some wrapper around formlets that check if the
> code passes some predicate and it would be nice to have a predicate
> language that could be compiled to JS for client-side validation and
> ui updating.
>
> Jay

Indeed, it would be nice to have both the client-side and server-side
validation, error messages etc. with the same one piece of Racket code. For
user experience and security it needs to be done in both ends anyway. Seems
like one motivation for a DSL for validation.

However, can it be general enough to cater to different JS-frameworks too?

-Markku