[racket] extract polygon information from an image is it silly thinking?

From: 김태윤 (kty1104 at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 10 09:28:02 EDT 2010

extract polygon information from an image is it silly thinking?
hello
I was told that when it comes to compare with polygon and image rotating,
polygon is much faster.
and an obviously simple idea come across my mind.
then why don't I change image into much simpler colored polygon?
feel like it is ok because I don't care about loosing detail of image.
it's ok if I can just figure out how it looks like.
making polygon scheme code from an image, is it silly thinking?
and is it possible makeing 3d character from three-demensional image?
if it is not a silly thinking,
what would it be good for first step?
I think I need to know how to get information from image first.
do you have any advice?