[racket] absolute path bug

From: 김태윤 (kty1104 at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 10 08:59:27 EDT 2010

hello
thank you for your replying
does your code works in your environment properly?
it works properly when I run without compiling
but when I try to compile, sort of error occur.
so I change my style to
(define hero (bitmap "location of image"))
but it doesn't works either in other computer unless there is file in
exactly same directory structure
the program refer to the absolute path I think.

well.. for my opinion, it should be fixed next version
which way is oriented to making executable easily