[racket] networking error[simple server and client]

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 8 09:58:41 EDT 2010

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 12:39 PM, 김태윤 <kty1104 at gmail.com> wrote:
> tcp-connect: connection to 59.4.64.153, port 12345 failed (at step 6: No
> connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.;
> errno=10061)
> this error is appear as well as when I try to send something while server is
> not running

It looks like you have a firewall running on the server PC. Either
that, or on something between the server and client.

> and I also want to know how can I send variables
> could somebody please give me some useful urls or advice?

I don't understand exactly what you want. There is no distributed
shared memory abstraction in Racket, if that's what you want. Such
systems don't handle race conditions very well.

N.

Posted on the users mailing list.