[racket] automate repetitive work. help

From: kty1104 at gmail.com (kty1104 at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 7 00:54:31 EDT 2010

hello

there is a paragraph, "Hackers (and creative people in general) should
never be bored or have to drudge at stupid repetitive work, because when
this happens it means they aren't doing what only they can do — solve new
problems."
I'm not a hacker but a just scheme beginner though,
same here, "repetitive working without thinking is not a good thing" is my
opinion
since I start learnining programming,
sort of "why do I have to do such a boring work? why don't I automate them
by coding?" thinking come across my mind time to time.

meanwhile, some repetitive job took place.

the repetitive working is this:

1. read the string line by line from a source file
2. and paste into textbox1
3. click the button
4. and the text what I need will be apear in textbox2
5. copy the text from textbox2 and write to file.
doing this for several hundreds of times.

It's the chance to practice and upgrade my skill by automate them.
but I have no idea what I have to do first.
I need helps.
the hooking skill is necessary for my opinion though.
could somebody please let me know how to hook with scheme?
or could you give me some advice or useful link?
no full answer is ok.
your little adive would be very helpful for me
help.

thanks in advanced