[racket] Typed syntax (macros) for typed/racket?

From: David Herman (dherman at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 5 12:44:46 EDT 2010

Types for macros are an open research problem. This was the topic of my dissertation:

    http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/dherman/research/papers/dissertation.pdf

At some point I'd like to experiment with a Racket language module that provides typed macros, but I haven't had any time to work on this lately.

Dave