[racket] [plt-edu] racket, scheme, and MPI?

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 3 12:22:13 EDT 2010

MPI is really independent of places/futures because it is process
based. We could do an MPI-like or even MPI compatible Racket library.

For CUDA, it is easier, because Racket already has a featureful OpenCL
implementation:

http://planet.plt-scheme.org/display.ss?package=opencl.plt&owner=jaymccarthy

In fact, the development version is getting much better: faster & more
compatible:

http://github.com/jeapostrophe/opencl

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>