[racket] Racket web servlets, doctype and planet libraries

From: Markku Rontu (markku.rontu at iki.fi)
Date: Sun Oct 3 08:39:45 EDT 2010

Thanks, my mistake was the lack of that xhtml declaration in the end of the
require and now I understand it goes for the main.rkt in that case.

It would be useful if the documentation search would return something for
"doctype" because I guess many people will want to return conformant

I got the module working after these updates:
- I made all strings byte-strings to comply with the new API. This included
deciding the character set to be utf-8. I suppose this should be
configurable. xhtml-mime-type and make-response/xhtml needed updating.
- I changed response? in the contract to response/full?
- I added xml-declaration to the beginning of the generated response with
the following definition:
  (define xml-declaration
    "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"utf-8\"?>")
- I made racket/base the module language.

Maybe these changes should be included in the package as new version?

-Markku