[racket] Scribble in continue

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 1 09:28:48 EDT 2010

When you say "use Scribble" I presume you mean generate HTML like
Scribble does? If so, you're right that it is designed for batch
processing. I'm not sure it would be very useful to have it
dynamically served because it is designed for a consistent, designed,
structure.

If what you mean is "use the @ syntax", then it's very easy. Just do

#lang at-exp racket

and you can use the @ syntax anywhere.