[racket] Strange problem upgrading from 5.0.0 to 5.0.2

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Tue Nov 30 05:33:18 EST 2010

Yesterday, Greg Hendershott wrote:
> Ah, it was here:
>
>  C:\Users\Greg\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files
> (x86)\Racket\collects\gui-debugger\compiled\debug-tool_rkt.zo

That's a problematic Windows "feature", starting with vista -- if an
application wants to write to its own directory but doesn't have
permissions to do so, it makes a shadow copy instead.

Matthew -- I've added the `requestedExecutionLevel' thing to the
manifest files.  I used `asInvoker' which sounds like the right thing:
not change the level but disables UAC.  It's commented out for now,
but I think that adding it is a good idea for avoiding these
confusing situations.