[racket] how to design programs chap5 error!!!

From: David Van Horn (dvanhorn at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 29 22:16:22 EST 2010

On 11/29/10 10:10 PM, Matthias Felleisen wrote:

> How did you produce this error message?

My guess: Q. Xing defined master rather than using the master teachpack,
which results in this error.

Make sure you add the master.ss teachpack by going to Language > Add
Teachpack... then select master.ss.  Remove any definition of master
that you have written.

David

Posted on the users mailing list.