[racket] quack qunundrum

From: prad (prad at towardsfreedom.com)
Date: Fri Nov 26 13:41:58 EST 2010

On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 10:27:41 -0500
Neil Van Dyke <neil at neilvandyke.org> wrote:

> For Racket, I think you don't need to distinguish between
> "scheme-send-definition" and "scheme-compile-definition" -- just
> pretend that the ``compile'' isn't there.

yes i discovered that last night.

> That said, if there's still some evaluation operation you'd like to
> have in Quack for Racket, I might be able to add it.

that is very kind of you, neil.
it is always an honor to talk to the creators of the software we are
fortunate to use in open source.

no problem though i think quack is just fine for me presently - i have
a lot to learn with what i have.

thank you.

--
In friendship,
prad

                                      ... with you on your journey
Towards Freedom
http://www.towardsfreedom.com (website)
Information, Inspiration, Imagination - truly a site for soaring I's

Posted on the users mailing list.