[racket] A Survey on Racket: the Book Was: letoverlambda

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 25 07:49:44 EST 2010

Hi all,

Writing a book on Racket is an idea that gets kicked around
occasionally. It would be a major undertaking, and so only viable if
there would be a reasonable return on investment[1]. To gauge the
market I've put together this short survey:

  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MKQL3YX

If you have some interest in a book on Racket I'd really appreciate
your response. Also feel free to blog etc. the survey.

N.

[1] IIRC "Real World Haskell" sold circa 10K copies. If a book on
Racket sold about 2K copies it would be worthwhile if self published.
2K copies ~= £40K which is a reasonable return for the year or so it
would take to write.

Posted on the users mailing list.