[racket] overlay two or more images

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 20 08:15:10 EST 2010

In the as yet unreleased version you should use make-bitmap to make
the bitmap and probably everything will just work.

If you're stuck with the release, then you want to make the bitmap%
with the 'png/mask probably and then when you call draw-bitmap you
have to supply the mask bitmap as an explicit argument.

hth,
Robby