[racket] etags support for DrRacket

From: Mitchell Wand (wand at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 18 13:49:23 EST 2010

It took me about 45 minutes, but I found the following bit of trivia
helpful:

To convince etags to look  for definitions in .rkt files do the following:

Create a file ~/.ctags , and add to it the following line:

--langmap=scheme:.rkt

This will cause ctags/etags to recognize .rkt files as scheme files, and
apply etags' parsing rules to find definitions.

OTOH:

(1)  According to http://ctags.sourceforge.net/EXTENDING.html , you can add
a new language to ctags/etags by writing something like

  --langdef=swine
  --langmap=swine:.swn
  --regex-swine=/^def[ \t]*([a-zA-Z0-9_]+)/\1/d,definition/

Has anybody done this for Racket ?  There are also fancier things you
can do; see the EXTENDING page for details.

(2)  Is there some better tool I should be using?  I want to do things
like change a name across a whole set of files.

--Mitch