[racket] scribble examples using student language printer

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 7 06:58:53 EST 2010

At Sun, 07 Nov 2010 01:51:29 -0400, David Van Horn wrote:
> Is there a way to make scribble render the result of evaluating examples
> as if the examples were run in a student language in DrRacket?

In addition to initializing the namespace, you need to set
printer-related parameters in the evaluator.

We're in the process of putting all the relevant settings for student
languages in one place. It's currently in `htdp/bsl/runtime' as
parameterized over options for a specific student language, where each
`htdp/Xsl/reader' provides the options for a given language. So, set up
`the-eval' like this:

 (call-in-sandbox-context
  the-eval
  (lambda () ((dynamic-require 'htdp/bsl/runtime 'configure)
              (dynamic-require 'htdp/isl/lang/reader 'options))))

Posted on the users mailing list.