[racket] moby/phonegap/android: use acceleration or geolocation to derive velocity?

From: keydana at gmx.de (keydana at gmx.de)
Date: Wed Nov 3 11:24:02 EDT 2010

Thanks a lot for the hint! Can you perhaps detail a bit on the second part - how would I use GPS to handle the drift (also, if you knew a document accessible on the web describing this, that would be extremely helpful!)?

Regarding the first point, is it correct that "continuous" integration uses the following equation:

v(t1) = v(t0) + A * dt?

But then,  how do I combine the measures for the 3 axes - I found a formula that takes the square root of all three values squared, would that be correct?

Thanks in advance,
Sigrid