[racket] DrRacket languages definition

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 3 05:48:13 EDT 2010

Note that

#lang htdp/bsl

is not quite the same as choosing the Beginning Student language from
the menu. In particular, the #lang version (which is newer and toward
which DrRacket seems to be moving, so that choosing languages and
adding teachpacks will actually be in the code, rather than some
nebulous meta-information about a file) doesn't quite work yet.

In short, feel free to try #lang lines and (require ...) statements,
but be prepared to go back to choosing the language from the menu and
adding teachpacks if something doesn't work, at least until Robby and
Matthias say everything is ready for prime-time.

Todd