[plt-scheme] Re: drscheme fails at runtime (gentoo linux, plt-scheme-4.2.5)

From: Imran Rafique (imran at rafique.org)
Date: Tue May 18 18:54:33 EDT 2010

Sorry about the double post. I send the first one after joining the PLT
Scheme google-group (which shadows this list), but as it didn't appear, I
thought I had to subscribe the old-fashioned way and re-send. As it turns
out, I should have been more patient.

(not the best way to introduce oneself to a new list ....)

Regards,
            Imran Rafique