[plt-scheme] Float Vectors and Unsafe Operations

From: Doug Williams (m.douglas.williams at gmail.com)
Date: Mon May 17 09:30:07 EDT 2010

I will try flvectors and unsafe references (they already use unsafe
fixed/float arithmetic operations) in some of the internal states with
significant loops - Chebyshev approximations (which are used by most of the
special functions) and the differential equation solver - and see if it
makes any difference.

Wanting the fl64vectors in scheme/flonum was due to my flawed mental model.
I will use flvectors internally.

Thanks to you and Noel for helping.

Doug