[plt-scheme] net collection: bindings -> post-bytes?

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Tue May 11 13:34:35 EDT 2010

Perhaps we're missing something obvious here: if we want to send a set of bindings, e.g.

`((name "bob") (age 14))

as a POST request, is there a standard encoding function that maps an alist to a 'bytes?'  such as

#"name=bob&age=14"

(e.g. for use with post-pure-port) in such a way that the receiving end can use the standard request->bindings functions? It wouldn't be hard to roll our own, but I'm sure there are a standard set of quoting conventions that it would be nice to conform to.

ObDueDiligence: We checked out the HTTP section of the net collection docs, without useful result.

Any help (including RTFMs) appreciated,

John