[plt-scheme] file-->exit doesn't close process with DrScheme 4.2.5 on Windows XP with non-admin user

From: engineer at alum.mit.edu (engineer at alum.mit.edu)
Date: Mon May 10 11:02:52 EDT 2010

Is there a log file I could grab immediately before quitting each time?  I
could eventually split them into two groups, one which led to a full exit
and one which left the process running.  Additionally, after exiting
DrScheme, if a there's a left-over process, I could grab a second log file
for those cases.

But that might be too much to sift through.

I just tried a series of simple tests.  Merely opening one or two files at a
time, followed by nothing but waiting and exiting, would sometimes cause it.
But I can't reliably produce it yet.

-Paul

Posted on the users mailing list.